We’re hugely excited to confirm that plans are in place to set up a social enterprise that will support young people, parents/carers and youth workers! Our mission being to positively impact 10 million young peoples’ lives worldwide, starting in local communities and expanding. We want to help young people to believe in themselves and their dreams. Whether you are a young person, a parent/carer or an organisation working with young people we all want the same thing don’t we – for young people to be their best and live a life they LOVE!
As a teenager or young adult:
- Would you like to improve your self-belief and confidence?
- Do you want to overcome your fear of failure and achieve great things?
- Do you want to feel motivated and take control of your future?
- Would you like to do well at school, college or uni?
- Do you want to have great relationships with your family and friends?
- Would you like to learn techniques to help you deal with stress, peer pressure or bullying?
- Do you want to be fitter, healthier and more active?
- Do you have a secret dream of something you want to achieve but need help to make it happen?
- Would you like to become a youth leader, support your peers and play a positive role in your community?
These are just some of the challenges we want to help teenagers and young adults to overcome and achieve!
As a parent/carer or youth practitioner:
- Would you like to develop and enhance your youth coaching skills to enable you to have more meaningful and supportive conversations?
- Would you like to help enhance the young person’s self-esteem and confidence?
- Do you want to see the teenager or young adult enjoying life to the full?
- Would you like to help them to understand and improve their behaviour?
- Would you like to see the young person raising their aspirations?
- Would you like to be part of a community of young people, parents/carers and youth practitioners who come together to support, learn and inspire each other?
We are passionate about inspiring young people to achieve more and live a life they LOVE! As parents/carers and youth practitioners you play a key role in supporting young people and helping them to fulfill their potential.
If you are a young person, parent/carer or youth practitioner and would like to find out more about our exciting plans to launch a social enterprise then please complete the contact form below.